Industrial Toggle Switches
Salecom T60 Series toggle switches meet severe environment application toggle switch. Quality construction features include a molded-in elastomer seal between the toggle lever and bushing, and between the cover and case. In addition, the terminal inserts are molded into the high impact strength thermoplastic case. Complete sealing of the switching chamber enabled T60 toggles to comply with UL508.These switches can be used where panels are subjected to periodic splash and washdowns, such as are common to food and beverage equipment.They will also withstand exposure to heavy accumulations of early morning dew that may condense on the control panel in cabs of vehicles left outdoors overnight.
- Contact Rating: 16 A, 250 V AC, 250 V AC, 277 V AC；
- 16(6) A, 250 V AC, 250 V AC, 277 V AC
- Electrical Life: 10,000 cycles
- Contact Resistance: 30mΩ max. (initial)
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000MΩ min. 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 2,500VAC / 1 min.
- Outdoor large equipment and machinery
- Food and beverage equipment.